24th May 2020:
Welcome to our Online Sunday Service at Llanelwy Community Church. Feel free to use this service whenever you want. However, the idea is that, if you can, to start at 10:30 on Sunday. During the service, (after an item) please add a comment on our facebook page to encourage a feeling of togetherness. Or send us a comment or greetings if you’ve done this at another time. If you have children, you might want to have a short piece of string ready (approx 20cm). There are also excellent family resources on the Thy Kingdom Come website at https://www.thykingdomcome.global/.
Then, at 11:45 on Sunday, we’ll have a zoom meeting at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82813312027. If you click on this link now, you can download the zoom client (which is free) so you are ready to go, or just use the webpage to join. Or you can dial in using the numbers below. If none of that works for you, please simply ring other people in the congregation or do a messenger-group-chats together (or however you do online chats!) encourage one-another and generally catch up with one another.
Please click on each item and read, or listen to the item, then when you are finished, come back to this page and click on the next item.
[You should be able to click on the minimised embedded picture (which avoids adverts) and you can then maximise this to fill the screen. Other links are also included in case of issues.]
Sunday Service 24th May, 2020
- Indescribable (You are amazing God): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM5YReFSm0I (click here to watch)
Please pray in your own time for:
- People who are suffering or bereaved.
- Our Keyworkers: Many of whom have to come into contact with people who have coronavirus. These are those working in: Health and social care, Education and childcare, Key public services, Local and national government, Food and other necessary goods, Public safety and national security, Transport, Utilities, Communication and essential financial services
- Our Governments – nationally and locally in England and Wales
- Our World
- People who are lonely because of isolation
- People in homes where there is domestic violence. That they would be helped and protected.
- People unable to work
- People worried about their financial future, education or career.
Think of 5 people who do not yet know Jesus. Pray that they would come to know Jesus and be blessed as they do that. Tie 5 knots in your piece of string and pop it in your pocket to remind you to pray for them this week.
The LICC (London Institute for Contemporary Christianity) help us to remember to pray for people at work. This prayer video of the Lord’s prayer is led by Christians in their places of work. Please watch and pray with them.
Bible Reading: Acts 1v12-26: Waiting and Praying (use link to Watch or start video and use the lower link to read at the same time or afterwards)
and/or read here:
and/or read here:
May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the Love of God and the Fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with us all. Now, and for evermore. Amen.
There are more prayer resources at https://www.thykingdomcome.global/.
Please ring each other and/or message each other to encourage and bless one-another.
If you are able, please join us for ‘post service coffee’ by zoom video conference at
https://zoom.us/j/82813312027 (Meeting ID: 828 1331 2027). 11:45-12:15
On Sunday evening, join this week’s Prayer broadcast https://www.baptist.org.uk/Groups/338268/Prayer_broadcasts.aspx